Today has been a very sober one for me and has successfully reiterated the fact that the average human life is relatively short. One minute someone is here and the next hour they’ve transitioned to the other side.
Adah Ameh my favourite actress died today. She’s one person I have always prayed for when she opened up about her challenge with mental health. I am tempted to think God did not answer my prayers because He has other things in store.
Life is really unfair but I am glad that she will finally find peace she lacked here on earth.
May her soul rest in peace with God.
Meanwhile, here are ten painful truths about life that you should never forget
- The average human life is relatively short.
- You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
- Being busy does NOT mean being productive.
- Some kind of failure always occurs before success.
- Thinking and doing are two very different things.
- 6. You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive.
- It’s not other people’s job to love you; it’s yours.
- What you own is not who YOU are.
- Everything changes, every second.
Lastly, having a support system of people who love and care for you, is not a luxury, but a necessity. People with good support systems, experience better health and have a better quality of life.